Riverside, CA 92501
Full Time Medical Dosimetrist Needed!
*Full time and permanent position*
Medical Dosimetrist's Essential Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
• Designs an effective treatment plan that will deliver a prescribed radiation dose and field placement technique in accordance with physicians’ prescription.
• Experience and understanding on contours per guidelines.
• Ensures dose-limiting structures are considered in the design of treatment plans and documents dose in accordance with physicians’ prescription.
• Verifies patient prescription, diagnosis, and identification and accurately designs treatment plan with care.
• Maintains accurate and timely documentation of patient treatment plans and related documents
• Communicating with co-workers on any many issues which relate directly with patient care.
• Managing time effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to communicate with coworkers regarding treatment planning and implementing dosimetry plan changes, set-ups, etc.
• Enters all dosimetry charges in accurately and timely.
• Produces 3-5 treatment plans per day.
• Captures dosimetry charges in an accurate and timely manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Competitive compensation
• A generous benefits package and matched retirement plan
• Health and wellness programs
The Medical Dosimetrist must meet the following qualifications:
• Required: Bachelor’s degree
• Required: Current certification by the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board (MDCB)
• Required: At least three years of experience as a Dosimetrist in clinic; At least one year of experience with Varian Eclipse and the Aria environment; Must be proficient in 3D – conformal, IMRT and VMAT treatment planning
For more information please contact Chelsey: email@example.com or submit your resume directly for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Chelsey specializes in placing health care professionals into full time permanent positions nation wide! She is happy to help you navigate the job search and find the best fit for you. When not recruiting Chelsey loves to travel and explore new cities.