Alpine, WY 83128
Full-time Medical Imaging Specialist (RT/CT) needed at a top facility right outside of beautiful Jackson, Wyoming!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire someone who can not only do Rad Tech work but also who is CT certified. Few years of experience is preferred. Must be willing to take rotating on call shifts in addition to full time 36- 40 hours per daytime week schedule.
Job Summary: The Medical Imaging Specialist is responsible to produce high quality, diagnostic radio-graphs in addition to CT Scans, or other skills as acquired by certification and or training of Medical Imaging services. This position remains an active part of the daily workload of the department including but not limited to covering rotating, on call and weekend shifts. The Specialist shall represent the Medical Imaging Department in a professional and friendly manner. The Medical Imaging Specialists purpose is patient care, to include delivery of exceptional quality diagnostic services, care, understanding, and comfort of the patient and family or friends.
- Understands and follows proper professional standards for positioning, ionizing radiation exposure, and processing patient care to produce quality diagnostic images while following proper patient safety standards.
- Assures that sterile or non-sterile supplies such as contrast materials, catheters or other equipment are present as requisitioned.
- Performs high quality acceptable diagnostic CT Scans.
- Ensures and cooperates with a high degree of interpersonal communication with Radiologists as to positioning, ionization, quality and performance of CT Scans.
* High school diploma or equivalency plus multiple years of experience as a Rad tech and or equivalent education AS or BS degree preferred.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Good interpersonal skills in dealing with patients, families, and all health care professionals and staff.
* Basic knowledge in computer use; including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
* Excellent organizational and accuracy skills with attention to fine details.
* Ability to maintain and follow guidelines set for standards of practice in quality patient care, and infection control practices as required by federal, state, and hospital regulation/policy.
* CPR/BLS Healthcare Certification.
* AART Certification.
* Experience with CT procedures.
* Additional languages – Spanish preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!