Oak Park, IL 60302
NEW Blood Bank Technologist OR Transfusion Services Technologist opening at one of the most reputable laboratories in the United States! This laboratory is known to follow rigorous quality standards and process controls to meet state and local regulatory requirements.
- Blood Bank Technologists can expect to perform (in accordance with standard operating procedures and applicable regulatory requirements) basic and advanced donor and patient tests, and interpret results to determine donor-recipient compatibility.
- Full time and permanent
- ASCP Certified Medical Technologist (MT/MLS) OR SBB (Specialist in Blood Bank) Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science.
- Blood bank experience in either a high volume hospital or laboratory setting strongly preferred.
- Monday through Friday Shifts Available on either Evenings or Nights! Baylor Shift might also be an option!
- Compensation package includes a highly competitive hourly rate, fantastic benefits and either relocation assistance or a sign on bonus! Benefits include comprehensive medical plans (including vision and dental), FSA, 401(k) as well as generous PTO and Paid Holidays!
If you are interested in this position or if you are a Medical Technologist/MLS looking for a position please email email@example.com or call/text 6177462745 !
(Reference Code : ACC 09210841)
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!