Higginsville, MO 64037
Full-time MLT needed at a top facility in Missouri!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job duties include:
- Performs preanalytic testing responsibilities including clerical duties, date entry, and specimen processing
- Performs moderate complexity and high complexity testing on blood and body fluids as defined by CLIA 1988.
- Performs postanalytic testing responsibilities including test reporting, verification,investigation of technical, instrumental, and / or physiologic causes of unexpected test results, Monitors quality control. Maintains inventory of supplies and reagents
- Maintains non-analytic equipment such as refrigerators, freezers and centrifuges
- Maintains a safe work area
- Correlates abnormal laboratory data with pathologic states to determine validity and / or whether follow-up tests should be performed
* Successful completion of an accredited MLT program
* Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology or related science required
* MLT (ASCP), CLT (NCA) or equivalent certification required OR registry/certification eligible
* Must be eligible to perform moderate and high complexity testing per CLIA
* Minimum of two years of experience
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!