White Plains, NY 10605
Full-time Medical Laboratory Technician needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The MLT position will perform a variety of laboratory tests and assays in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulations in a designated technical department. Interprets results which are subject to verification by Technologist/Supervisor.
1. Prepares and calibrates test instruments and equipment to assure accuracy of test.
2. Prepares specimens and performs laboratory tests of moderate and high complexity as defined in laboratory procedures manual.
3. Discusses unexpected or unreasonable tests results with supervisor.
4. Reports the results of each test and related test data by entering information in computer database.
5. Prepares, distributes, and files forms and reports.
6. Cleans instruments and equipment as needed following each test.
7. Performs other related duties as directed.
* Associates Degree, New York MLT License and ASCP certification
* Mycology Background
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!