(Reference Code: JAW006)
Top-Tier Academic Medical Center is looking for a Medical Technologist who wants to advance their career by working in the Stat Lab with one of the largest hospitals in the region. This organization is nationally recognized and the medical staff includes internationally recognized personnel throughout. If you are someone who is looking for their next big, challenging opportunity the this is the position for you!
Why This Hospital?
- At The Forefront of Healthcare
- Was Named #1 Medical Center in Virginia.
- Join A Large Network of Medical and Lab Professionals.
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits
- Opportunities for Advancement
*To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and qualified candidates will be screened as soon as possible!*
- Bachelor's Degree in Clinical laboratory Science from an accredited program OR Bachelor's Degree in Biology or Chemistry *plus* graduation from an NAACLS-accredited CLS/MT certificate program.
- MT(ASCP) or MLS(ASCP) Certified (Or Within 24 Months of Hire)
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.