Chapel Hill, NC 27515
Full time Blood Bank Medical Technologist needed at a top laboratory in North Carolina!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Two shifts available: 7am-3:30pm or 3pm-11:30pm
Primary job duties include:
- Resolving compatibility problems
- Providing complex reference and consultation services to hospitals and transfusion services
- Performing automated and manual test procedures on blood samples
* BS in Biological Science or Chemistry with ASCP (MT/MLS/CLS or BB) or ASCP MLT with 4 years of general lab experience.
* Prefer around 5 years of blood bank experience.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!