Sunnyside, NY 11104
Full-time Clinical Laboratory Technologist needed at a top laboratory in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a NYS licensed technologist to perform simple to moderate serological investigations on samples from a patient population that is ethnically diverse, sensitized, and generally transfusion dependent.
Evening shift, 3pm 11pm.
- Tests patient and donor samples received for consultation.
- Performs basic to moderate immunohematology techniques.
- Reports findings to appropriate staff, providing interim reports as needed.
- Monitors the inventory and distribution of antigen-negative donor blood.
- Enters and maintains data and records in computerized systems and in handwritten format and generates reports from the data.
- Consults with internal and external clients on a variety of issues related to immunohematology.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology, or related field.
* NYS Clinical Laboratory Technologist license required. ASCP preferred. SBB preferred.
* Up to one year of laboratory experience. Preferred experience in Blood Banking.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!