Bisbee, AZ 85603
Full Time Medical Technologist / Medical Lab Technician job openings in Arizona! New Grads considered.
-We are currently seeking a qualified MT or MLT for full time work to join our lab team.
-Qualifications are as follows: Generalist who is a graduate of an accredited MT program with a B.S. in Medical Technology or a Medical Laboratory Technician program with an A.A.S or an A.S. in a Medical Technology Program. ASCP (or equivalent) certification.
-Duties include performing testing in all areas of the laboratory including, but not limited to Blood Bank and Microbiology. Phlebotomy skills are required.
-Free medical coverage for you and your family. Relocation assistance provided. New Grads welcomed. For more information please submit your resume for review!
-We are located about 1.5 hrs to the southeast of Tuscon
· Free medical coverage for you and your family
· Highly competitive salary
· Relocation assistance/bonus provided
· Continuing education reimbursement
· Incentives for giving great customer service
· Gym reimbursement
· Live in Bisbee or the surrounding area
Why work for our Hospital?
· Great people
· Outstanding financials
· New Chemistry and Hematology Analyzers
· We are growing, opening up new opportunities for learning and advancement
· Our patients love us!
· Generalist, a graduate of an accredited MT program with a B.S. in Medical Technology or a Medical Laboratory Technician program with an A.A.S or an A.S. in a Medical Technology Program.
· ASCP or AMT current certification
· CPR current certification
· Prefer generalist experience in a hospital setting, microbiology a plus
· Willing to hire dynamic new grad
· Organizational skills
· Problem solver
· Prepare and perform testing in a high complexity lab
· Work in multiple sections (Chemistry, Hematology, Blood Bank, Coagulation, and Microbiology)
· Provide accurate, timely results
· Understands laboratory theory to operate, troubleshoot, and analyze data
· Insures compliance with regulatory requirements
· Assist, train and orient new staff and students
· Maintain continuing education and certifications
JOB # KC342
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!