White Springs, FL 32096
Full-time Medical Technologist needed at a top facility in Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Medical Technologist II
Full time- 1p-9:30pm
Job Summary: The Medical Technologist performs laboratory testing in one or more sections of the laboratory that assists with the diagnosis of patients. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Processes specimens, prepares reagents, performs testing procedures; reports and interprets test results.
- Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods.
- Works with Physician to analyze results and conduct more difficult, non-routine tests.
- Serves as a consultant to medical laboratory technicians and phlebotomists as needed.
* Associates' Degree in medical technology with formal medical technology training. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
* Blood Bank Experience Required
* Minimum 3 years of experience as a Medical Technologist in a hospital laboratory is preferred.
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
* MUST be comfortable working alone and covering all areas of lab.
* Must be a Florida licensed Medical Technologist
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!