Sierra Vista, AZ
(Reference Code: JAW151)
Small Community Hospital in Arizona is looking for a MT/MLT to join their staff. This facility focuses on high quality care and cultivating meaningful relationships in the process with the communities in Southeastern Arizona.
Located a short distance away from Tucson and the New Mexico border, this city is known for its rich heritage and is known to have a very friendly atmosphere.This is GREAT for people who desire an opportunity to advance their career by taking on the "Big Fish, Small Pond" mentality. The duties of the position will include testing in all areas of the laboratory so Phlebotomy skills are necessary.
Why This Position?
- Competitive Salary & Great Benefits
- Make a big impact, fast.
- Free Medical Coverage for you and your family
- Relocation Assistance provided.
- Graduate of an accredited MT program with a B.S. in Medical Technology or a Medical Laboratory Technician program with an A.A.S or an A.S. in a Medical Technology Program.
- ASCP - Generalist (or equivalent) certification.
- Phlebotomy skills are required
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.