(Reference Code: JAW252)
Small Community Hospital in Arizona is looking for a MT/MLT to join their staff. This facility focuses on high quality care and cultivating meaningful relationships in the process with the communities in Southeastern Arizona.
This city is known for its rich history and is known to have a very friendly atmosphere. This is GREAT for people who enjoy working with great people on a daily basis. Whether it is the staff or the patients, there are so many strong bonds that have been created through the delivery of quality health care to people in the community.
- Prepare and perform testing in a high complexity lab.
- Work in multiple sections (Chemistry, Hematology, Blood Bank, Coagulation, and Micro)
- Insures compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist, train and orient new staff and students.
- Maintain continuing education and certifications.
- Understand laboratory theory to operate, troubleshoot, and analyze data.
Why This Position?
- Highly Competitive Salary & Great Benefits
- Make a big impact, fast.
- Free Medical Coverage for you and your family
- Relocation Assistance/Signing Bonus provided
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Graduate of an accredited MT program with a B.S. in Medical Technology or a Medical Laboratory Technician program with an A.A.S or an A.S. in a Medical Technology Program.
- ASCP - Generalist (or equivalent) certification.
- CPR current certification
- Phlebotomy skills are required
(New Grads Also Accepted)
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.