Alberta, VA 23821
Full-time Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician needed at a brand new hospital in southern Virginia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Evening and night shifts available!
Currently seeking a full time Med Lab Technician to provide accurate and timely lab testing and results to requesting physicians and other healthcare professionals for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Utilizes excellent customer service skills to both internal and external customers at all times. A positive and professional interpersonal style with a strong commitment to the team effort is mandatory. Performs phlebotomy on all ages.
- Performance, evaluation and reporting of procedures outlined in the manual of standard operating procedures.
- Notification of panic values to ordering physicians.
- Customer service oriented communications.
- May require weekend and/or holiday rotation on all shifts as patient care needs in hospital dictate.
- Incumbents in position are considered "essential" employees
* Associates Degree in Clinical/Medical Lab Sciences or related science from an accredited program
* Certified as Medical Laboratory Technician by the American Society for Clinical Pathology within 18 months from the date hired into position
* Preferred: Bachelors Degree in Biological Science from an accredited school
Offering competitive compensation, complete benefits, and relocation assistance!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!