Cabot, VT 05647
Full-time evening shift MT/MLT needed at a top hospital in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
* Specimen collection and processing.
* Test performance of clinical laboratory procedures in all areas of the clinical lab.
* Must be able to work independently and follow lab policies/procedures.
* Able to organize work load to meet job requirements.
* Have the ability to identify problems that my adversely affect test performance or reporting of results.
* Perform established protocol for instrument maintenance.
* Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in a Health Science, Medical Laboratory Science, or Clinical Laboratory Science required.
- Must possess at least 6 months bench tech experience in all clinical laboratory departments.
- Certification or registration to qualify as general testing personnel in accordance with CLIA'88 regulations.
- ASCP, CLS or equivalent preferred, or must be obtained within one year of hire.
- Experienced in the use of lab computer systems.
- Able to develop good working relationships with others.
- Weekend and holiday rotations.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!