Gould City, MI 49838
Full-time Medical Technologist needed at a top facility in Upper Michigan!
(Reference Code: KAM)
* Associates or Bachelors Degree in Science or Clinical Laboratory Science from a recognized college or university and certification from ASCP or equivalent agency.
* Minimum six months of experience in clinical laboratory techniques comparable to those performed in this laboratory. Clinical internships of six months or more meet this requirement.
* Capable of performing a multitude of laboratory procedures using independent judgment.
- Maintains established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, objectives, performance improvement programs/quality assurance, safety, environment of care, management of information, and infection control standards.
- Performs patient phlebotomy.
- Represents the laboratory in a courteous, polite, positive manner in dealing with all hospital staff, customers, family members, visitors .
- Assists with training new laboratory employees on phlebotomy, necessary clerical duties and all lab testing procedures to insure proper functioning of the lab.
- Performs necessary clerical duties.
- Performs specimen ascession duties.
- Maintains cleanliness of physical facility and restocks all trays, drawers, cupboard equipment with supplies/reagents.
- Process supply orders and distributes/stocks supplies when received.
- Performs all testing procedures in all sections: hematology, chemistry, special chemistry (Blood Gases/TDM), microbiology/PCR, urinalysis/body fluid analysis, blood bank, serology, coagulation.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!