Ironton, MO 63650
Full-time MT/MLT needed at a top facility in Missouri!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician for fulltime direct employment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform pre-analytical, analytical and post analytical phases of testing in accordance with established protocol
- Identify abnormal or unexpected results, initiate follow-up testing, physician notification, and/or corrective action plan
- Display compassionate care to all patients
- Perform Quality Control per laboratory guidelines and troubleshoot out-of-range Quality Control
- Possess experience in instrumentation calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Provide laboratory diagnostic services during regular and after regular business hours per CLIA regulations
- Provide prompt and courteous assistance to other laboratory and medical staff personnel on an as-needed, as time allows basis
* Graduation from nationally accredited MLS/MT/MLT program or current ASCP, or equivalent, certification.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits including a sign on bonus and relocation assistance!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!