Sarasota, FL 34277
Full-time Medical Technologist Section Coordinator needed at a top hospital in Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Medical Technologist Section Coordinator
Full-time, Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Medical Technologist Section Coordinator? This position is a FT Days position. We have a dynamic team of Medical Technologists on staff and we are currently looking to add an additional Medical Technologist Section Coordinator to the team. Our team of Medical Technologists take pride in the medical Field. Become a part of our Laboratory and Medical Technologist team today. Experience a high standard of care, just minutes from the Gulf Coast beaches!
Medical Technologist Section Coordinator duties:
- Coordinates the activities of technical and/or non-technical functions of the department on assigned shifts under the supervision of the department supervisor, manager, or director.
- Functional areas of responsibility may include, but are not limited to technical discipline areas in which department is licensed, specimen collection, specimen processing and specimen referral testing.
- Performs technical and non-technical duties in assigned areas of responsibility as required.
- Key duties include, but are not limited to coordination of quality control, scheduled equipment maintenance, personnel training, regulatory inspection preparation, and scheduling.
- Supports the department Manager/Director in achieving department goals for service, quality, regulatory compliance, financial performance, patient satisfaction, healthy work environment, and integration of intra and inter-departmental activities.
* 2-Year/Associate Degree, Science, 4 Year/Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology preferred
* State of Florida Medical Technologist License
* 3-5 years as a Medical Technologist
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!