Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Scientist
Huachuca City, AZ 85616 US
LABORATORY TECH NEEDED IN SMALL AZ HOSPITAL
- Located just over an hour from Tucson in sunny Arizona
- Small, rural hospital
- Prepare and perform testing in a high complexity lab
- Work in sections such as Chemistry, Hematology, Blood Bank, Coagulation, Microbiology
- Provides great benefits such as free medical coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance/bonus, continuing education reimbursement, and gym reimbursement
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email your resume to email@example.com today to be considered!
- Generalist, a Medical Laboratory Technician program with an A.A.S or an A.S. in a Medical Technology Program.
- ASCP or AMT current certification
- CPR current certification
- Willing to hire dynamic new grad
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Xavier is a Senior Healthcare Recruiter and has been with KA since 2018, where he started as an Associate and has since worked his way up to the leadership team. He takes pride in listening to and forming personal connections with his candidates & clients, helping to ensure he finds the best possible match for each. Originally hailing from Potsdam, NY, Xavier attended Stony Brook University where he majored in Economics and double minored in Chemistry and Health & Wellness. A lifelong hockey player, Xavier is an avid Buffalo Sabres & Bills fan, and enjoys golfing, lifting weights, and spending time with family & friends.
“I have now had the pleasure of knowing Xavier Patterson for just about 2 years. He helped me with my most recent job search and application, during which he showed the highest degree of integrity, kindness, skill, insight, and perseverance. Xavier was very engaging and unwaveringly kept the interest of his client at heart, he was tenacious with the overall process that took place for me to be hired at my present employment. It’s my honor to consider him not only an accomplished business acquaintance, but also a great friend. I highly recommend Xavier and his professional recruitment services, K.A. Recruiting, Inc. He is an honest and forthright professional in his own right and does an excellent job matching company’s needs to a professional’s desires.” – Meena