Battle Creek, MI 49014
Full-time Medical/ Therapeutic Field & Service Representative needed at a top laboratory in Michigan!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking for a rep to cover our location in Michigan building customer trust and bringing relevant medical value to therapeutic practices. Candidates must be willing to to drive!!
- Assist with onboarding and ramping up of new therapeutic accounts partnering with a representative by following a call plan. These in-person calls may include lab result reviews, training, and answering laboratory and oral fluid questions, supporting Medical practices with excellent medical data.
- Create opportunities to increase the volume of patient tests performed by customers. This will require lots of driving. May help offices collect oral fluid samples.
- Receive incoming sales leads and coordinate visits to customers for Rep and yourself. Provide administrative support, upon request, for sales materials and lab results. May be asked to represent the company at trade shows and other medical opportunities.
- Train new accounts on the company's systems including specimen collection and submission, use of web portal and therapeutic value of oral fluid results.
- Complete client onboarding with primary focus on the New Account to Customer conversion process, and the customer retention process.
- Support Customer Service during heavy demand periods by answering phone calls and email questions from customers regarding drug testing results, specimen processing and our drug testing process.
- Update and maintain customer files in Salesforce including records of customer inquiries, Business Associate agreements, comments, complaints and actions taken. Always maintain HIPAA compliance.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Medical field (PA, Nursing, etc.), and minimum of two (2) years proven customer support and/or sales success in healthcare, science field or related environment.
* A record of building and maintaining customer relationships.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, proactive problem solving, successful planning and prioritizing of projects and tasks, and accuracy in proofreading communications and materials.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and contact management system, Salesforce a plus.
* Experience in a laboratory/medical environment preferred. Great driving record. HIPAA training.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!