Nashville, TN 37215
Full-time Molecular Diagnostics Technologist needed at a top facility in Tennessee!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Day shift and night shift available. Monday - Friday.
- Receive and process specimens according to department protocols
- Must perform within the productivity expectations as set forth by current departmental guidelines.
- Exercise all laboratory safety precautions and adhere to lab procedures as stated in procedure manuals.
- Assist the Supervisor, Manager and Director with administrative functions such as ordering supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Serve as project leader in the development and implementation of training.
- Identify and correct problems that may adversely affect test performance or result reporting of patient samples.
- Produce, interpret, and report accurate and precise test results.
- Validate new methods.
- Handle CAP surveys.
- Address client concerns.
- Communicate pertinent section information/issues to supervisor, manager or other appropriate individual.
- Perform instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting.
- Assist in documentation and maintaining effective department QA programs and monitors.
- Must be familiar with and abide by the Corporate Compliance Program and all corporate policies, including the Privacy and Security policies.
* Associates Degree or other qualified technical college two year certificate required.
* Must hold a valid Tennessee State Laboratory License as a Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT).
* Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification and licensure.
* Three years of prior job-related experience preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!