Chicago, IL 60611
Full-time Neonatal Nurse Practitioner needed with the largest pediatric provider in the region!
The Advanced Practice Nurse/Neonatal Nurse Practitioner/LIP works within the multidisciplinary clinical team to provide individualized patient care and patient/family education. S/he promotes evidenced based practice by conducting or participating in research and academic activities. S/he provides support to the nursing and leadership staff in order to promote the advancement of the nursing profession at the hospital and in the community-at-large. The role is unique to the Advanced Practice Nurses specialty in Neonatology and in accordance with individual credentialing and privileging through the Medical Staff Office.
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing appropriate for certification as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Two (2) years of neonatal nursing experience preferred, preferably in a Level 111 NICU.
- Licensure in the State of Illinois as an APN is required.
- Experience as delineated in clinical privileges through credentialing by the Medical Staff Office.
- Basic Life Support certification required. Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification, Neonatal Advanced Life Support required.
- Certification through NCC (National Certification Corporation) as Neonatal Nurse Practitioner.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, basic computer skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click apply or email us a copy of your resume directly. Be sure to check out all of our jobs at jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!