Watkins Glen, NY 14891
Seeking a Full-Time Permanent Neurosurgery Nurse Practitioner
Working alongside the physician/medical director, the APP will assume clinical responsibility including:
- Perform patient history and physical examinations and evaluate new patients
- Collaborate with attending physicians
- Order and interpret laboratory and radiology tests
- Prescribe medication, including controlled substances as delegated in collaborative practice agreement
- Follow up on treatment plans
- Follow up after procedures performed
- Hospital rounds to support needs of practice
- On call duties including emergency call and telephone call
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Current NYS License and Board Certification
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous neurosurgery experience
This medical center has 210 beds and currently employs over 1,500 health professionals with a medical staff of over 200 affiliated physicians. They are a not-for-profit acute care medical center and bring state-of-the-art diagnostic treatment services to the residents of the surrounding region.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!