Southport, CT 06890
Per diem Nuclear Med Tech needed at a top facility in Southern Connecticut!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a Per Diem Nuclear Medicine Technologist. The Nuclear Medicine Tech performs a variety of diagnostic procedures and therapeutic treatments using radioactive materials and electronic equipment in accordance with established procedures and standards. Operates scanning equipment, digital imaging software (PACS), prepares patient room, measuring and survey equipment, supplies and medications. Prepares daily schedule and orders radio-pharmaceuticals for the next day of service. Rotates between all nuclear sites and covers call hours when scheduled.
Essential skills required:
- Knowledge of nuclear medicine examinations as well as procedures that require therapy.
- Knowledge of nuclear medicine equipment operations and radiation safety.
- Knowledge of patient transfer and positioning techniques.
- Open, accurate, and responsive communications, oral or written, on an individual bases or in groups.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates ethical and professional conduct.
* Completion of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Technologist training program
* Certification by the American Radiological Technologist (ARRT) or by the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB)
* Flexibility to work overtime, as needed; as well as on-call duty
* Demonstrates a good understanding of age related developmental issues of pediatrics and geriatrics
Offering competitive compensation! For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!