Arlington, VA 22216
Full-time Director of Behavioral Health needed in Northern Virginia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Position: Nurse Director of Behavioral Health: Adult
Shift: Full-time Days/ No Weekends
Join a mental health care facility offering hope, help, encouragement, support and a full range of treatment options with a distinctive focus on crisis intervention and stabilization through inpatient and partial hospitalization programs, as well as strong outpatient referral network.
- The Director of Adult Services oversees the Adult Inpatient Program. The Director is responsible for staffing, supervision, risk management, quality improvement, and related activities.
- The Director is responsible for milieu management, shift coordination, interdepartmental communication and collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
- Participates in formulating organization policy, develops and/or reviews procedures essential to the achievement of objectives and the ability to make recommendations to Senior Management.
- Serves as a role model, organizes respective department services to meet the goals and objectives of the hospital mission.
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, supervision, and evaluation of the department staff and fiscal policies of the department.
- Promote and continually educate employees on concept of excellent service for all customers of the hospital, to include patients, visitors, physicians and employees.
- Accountable for creating a system which fosters participation and collaboration in planning, implementing and evaluating standards to insure safe, efficient and therapeutically effective health care.
Specific Job Functions:
* Ability to use planning, research, foresight and facility goals and needs to analyze and make decisions without delay while involving appropriate parties.
* Develops, directs and insures the implementation of department services that promote optimum health care delivery and customer service.
* Promote and continually educate employees on concept of excellent service for all customers of the hospital, to include patients, visitors, physicians and employees.
* Accountable for creating a system which fosters participation and collaboration in planning, implementing and evaluating standards to insure safe, efficient and therapeutically effective health care.
Education: BSN required, if nursing. Masters of Science in Nursing field highly desired.
Licensure: Current Licensure as RN in Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State
Certifications: BLS for healthcare providers required. CPI non-violent crisis intervention certification required as a part of orientation.
Experience: Minimal three to five years of management experience in a hospital with focus on psychiatric services.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!