Sierra Vista, AZ 85650
Full-time Emergency Department Manager needed at a top facility in Southern Arizona!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a dedicated ED Manager to lead a stand-alone Emergency Department.
Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer/Director of Patient Care Services for a thriving and growing critical access hospital designated organization, the professional we select for this vital role will have 24 hour accountability for all activities affecting patient care within the Emergency Department. This professional will also serve as a liaison to providers, consumers, and other constituencies within the community. The individual selected will be accountable for planning, directing, coordinating, supervising, managing and evaluating the quality of patient care, delivery of services and performance of personnel.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a high level of visibility within the Emergency Department
- Participating in a collaborative and supportive management structure with shared responsibilities and functions that cross traditional department/unit boundaries
- Providing direction and administrative support to multidisciplinary teams that provide care and services to patients and families
- Sharing in the responsibility for ensuring the accomplishment of area/unit and service-line objectives
- Acting as an expert resource to multidisciplinary teams and units
- Super-user for Cerner
- Reporting on ED Quality metrics
- Ensuring control and management of departmental budget
- Maintaining present certifications in good standing and pursuit of identified certifications at the strategic and operational level
Active and good standing Arizona RN licensure with BSN (or presently in active status of pursuit of degree), Master’s preferred, 2-5 years of Emergency Department clinical nursing. Demonstrated competence in emergency management of patients across the age spectrum with current certification in ACLS, PALS and CPR. Must be in possession of or actively seeking CEN Certification and/or advanced trauma training.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!