Hartwick, NY 13348
Full-time Emergency Services Nurse Manager needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The nurse manager has 24-hour responsibility and accountability for delivery of patient care within the defined patient care areas. The nurse manager identifies goals and opportunities for his/her defined areas consistent with organizational goals, strategies and initiatives. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to collaboration with organizational leadership in support of the annual operating plan, hiring and retention of personnel, performance improvement activities, and participation on management team and other committees as assigned. The manager has a variety of department wide high-level responsibilities, including budget preparation, financial analysis, performance improvement, staff supervision and serving as the primary back up in the absence in their Assistant Nurse Manager. The Manager will have direct responsibility and oversight of the employees in their cost centers/divisions.
* Bachelor’s degree in nursing
* Master’s degree in nursing or other healthcare related field preferred
* Minimum of 3 years in professional healthcare
* Two years of supervisory experience required
* NYS Licensure as a Registered Nurse
* NYS Driver’s license
* An understanding of leadership, management, and solid interpersonal skills are essential
* Ability to work collaboratively as part of a matrix leadership team at all levels of interaction within a highly complex organizational structure
* Strong facilitation skills and team building skills
* MS Office skills required (includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Databases and business analytic skills preferred
* Critical thinking skills – ability to manage in a fast paced, demanding environment with a sound thought process and composure
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, and relocation assistance!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!