Madera, CA 93637
Full-time Manager of Surgery needed!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Description: This position is accountable for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Surgical Services to include the Inpatient Operating Room. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in performance improvement activities.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
* CNOR (Certified Nurse Operating Room) preferred.
* Five (5) years of experience in surgical nursing.
* Two (2) years of nursing management experience preferred.
* Must be familiar with healthcare industry concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Ability to maintain collaborative working relationships to ensure a positive and productive work environment.
* Ability to plan and prioritize work with frequent interruptions.
* Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge and proficiency of hospital information technology applications.
Full Time - 5 Days a week
CA license must be currently active
Offering competitive compensation.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!