Pecatonica, IL 61063
Full-time Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner needed at a top facility in Illinois!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Level 1 Trauma Center. The Nurse Practitioner for the Emergency Department will work independently carrying their own patient load. Will provide quality health care services to patients under direction and responsibility of Physician by performing the following duties in a compassionate, cost effective manner.
- Examines patient, performs comprehensive physical examination, and compiles patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination.
- Administers or orders diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests, and interprets test results for deviations from normal.
- Performs therapeutic procedures such as injections, immunization, suturing and wound care, and managing infection.
- Provides care for simple fractures, sprains, and strains to stabilize and restore musculoskeletal function.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens, normal growth and development, family planning, emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance.
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
* Graduate of an accredited masters of nursing program.
* Meets the requirements determined by the State of Illinois to perform duties defined as those of a Nurse Practitioner.
* Hold valid RN license in state of practice.
* Hold valid APNP license in state of practice.
* Approved CPR or BLS certification within 90 days.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!