Marlboro, VT 05344
Full-time Internal Med Nurse Practitioner needed in southern Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
NURSE PRACT PHYS OFF
Department: INTERNAL MED
Schedule: Full time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
- In the ambulatory /outpatient setting, performs medical acts independently in accordance with standards of APRN licensure.
- In the inpatient setting, performs medical acts independently within a collaborative practice with a licensed physician under practice guidelines with are mutual agreed upon between the APRN and collaborating physician and which are jointly acceptable to the medical and nursing professions.
- Provides nursing and medical services to individuals, families and groups, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention.
- Provides leadership and consultation to patients, families, nurses and other health care providers to affect patient care outcomes.
- Identifies and addresses specialty teaching/learning needs of patients and families.
- Maintains a safe environment for patient/staff while executing daily operational activities in a cost-effective manner.
- Assumes responsibility for own personal/professional growth and development by identifying learning needs, planning and achieving goals.
* Masters degree or Doctoral Degree from an accredited nurse practitioner program.
* Current licensure as an APRN by the state of Vermont.
* Certifications as an adult, family, or pediatric nurse practitioner by a national organization, which is recognized by the Vermont State Board of Nursing preferred.
* Healthcare Provider CPR certification.
* DEA license.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!