Paterson, NJ 07501
Full-time Oncology Nurse Practitioner needed at a top facility in New Jersey!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a certified Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) to join our team. This position manages a group of clinically complex or resource intensive patients. Management includes assessing, diagnosing, planning, and prescribing pharmacological (in a collaborative practice) and non-pharmacological treatment for health problems according to established protocols, standards of care, health promotion, and preventive care within a specialized area of practice. Performs the role of advanced practice nurse through clinical practice, education, research and consultation with multidisciplinary groups utilizing a holistic approach to wellness.
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Current Active Unrestricted APN Nursing License
- OCN certification preferred
- 5 years prior experience in oncology
- Research & Writing experience
- General and disease-specific oncology expertise including cancer classification, staging, diagnosis, treatment, and standards of care
- Strong knowledge of oncology practice
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!