New York, NY 10038
Full-time Pain Management Nurse Practitioner needed at one of the top hospitals in the country!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Pain Management - Days
Join this close-knit team to help further develop the Pain Management program. You will follow acute and chronic pain cases, perform consults, develop pain policies and provide pain education to staff. Be the hospital specialist in pain management and act as the main resource for Anesthesiologists, nurses and patients. Through your collaborative relationships, you will assist in setting the standards of care for pain management and provide the best in care and caring for our patients.
This is a full-time, day shift opportunity. This position will require flexibility to work 10 hour day shifts, 4 days per week.
* Master's degree in Advanced Practice
* Current NY NP license or willingness to obtain
* At least 3 years experience in pain management as an NP in an acute care setting
* Ability to function independently and possess strong communication skills
* Demonstrated experience in program development and education
* A member of American Society for Pain Management Nursing (ASPMN)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!