Greenfield, NH 03047
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) is responsible for the oversight of daily operations for the Residential School Health Center. The APRN is responsible to provide primary care for students attending the Residential School and works to assist the Director of Health Center with admissions, assessments, care plans, acute and preventative care and discharge planning. The APRN is responsible to work with a multidisciplinary team, and consult/refer as appropriate while retaining responsibility for the ongoing clinical management of the individual. APRN is also responsible to oversee and provide clinical education oversight regarding but not limited to preventative care, medical issues and the use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications to all staff involved with the care of the individual. Oversight of Infection Control procedures and on-going communication with physician and on call rotation is also required.
Work is performed with a high degree of independence under the general supervision of the Chief Clinical Officer.
• Successful completion of an accredited Master's degree nurse practitioner program, ARNP or FNP preferred.
• Nurse practitioner board certification required.
• Current unencumbered NHNP and RN license.
• Current DEA credentials.
• Three to five years of experience in the field required, some of which can be nursing.
• 40 hours per week with flexibility to meet individual needs 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!