Jefferson, NH 03583
Full-time Acute Care Float Nurse Practitioner needed in New Hampshire!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Position Summary: The APRN will provide direct patient care services to patients of all ages. These services will include but not be limited to: recording of physical and mental status, performing physical exams, ordering of diagnostic tests, implementing and managing plans of care, as well as prescribing and dispensing of medications. The APRN is accountable to the VP Physician and Administrative Services. The APRN will work closely with the clinical and medical staff. In addition, he/she must interact with other employees in the performance of his/her duties.
* Graduation from an accredited program of study based upon current APRN standards of practice.
* Current NH State Licensure and National Certification.
* 1-2 years APRN experience required.
* Previous Hospitalist experience desired.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Maintains a good working relationship with all levels of personnel, medical staff, administration, and the public.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!