Towanda, PA 18848
Reference Code: NEC0888
Family Nurse Practitioner – part-time at 32 hours/week plus full benefits
· Schedule: TBD, will most likely be 4 8-hr shifts, no weekends or on-call
· Will be treating the employees and their families, ages newborn+
· Must be a Family NP – must be able to treat full lifespan
· This is a new health center we are opening in January 2019. The position would most likely start in December of this year to attend training. This will be the sole provider on-site, working alongside a 32 hr/wk Medical Assistant or LPN.
· Candidates must have at least 2 years of primary care/family practice experience.
For consideration please forward updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my current job openings. Natalie has specialized in working with allied healthcare professionals for over 7 years. As the Healthcare Recruiting Manager at K.A. Recruiting, she takes pride in building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates in order to address hiring needs as well as individual career goals for her candidates. She has worked with Physicians, Advanced Level Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Leaders, Laboratory, and other Allied Health candidates to assist them in securing permanent positions nationwide. Natalie has had a successful track record that is founded on the highest standard of quality combined with taking the time to personalize each candidate's job search to help them secure a long-term position. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position anywhere in the country I would love to hear from you! Please connect with me on LinkedIn Here: