Ephrata, WA 98823
Full-time Anticoagulation Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed at a top facility in Central Washington!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our professional team of specialized anticoagulation providers inclusive of Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Pharmacists providing comprehensive care for our anticoagulation patients.
* Medical Director oversight with regular interaction, support, and case consultation
* Active Mentor Program for successful team/program integration
* Center of Excellence: providing comprehensive anticoagulation management including warfarin, DOACs, injectables, and peri-procedural management
* Full-time, 5-day work week
* Clinic Hours of Operation: M – F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Closed Sat/Sun
* Volume: Up to 28 patients per shift
* Rotating weekend clinic call, averaging once a quarter
* CACP certification within 2 years
* Current Staff within system: 1 Physician, 2 PAs, 3 NPs, 7 Pharmacists
* Experience preferred; however, new graduates are welcome
The provider will see both new and established patients. Will support and facilitate the clinical management of anticoagulation including patient assessment, dosing adjustments, peri-procedure management, patient and family education and communications with other staff and physicians as an integrated member of the healthcare team. Will also facilitate the QA program, staff training, policies and procedures and overall operations with the ACC.
- Current Washington State ARNP or PA license or eligibility to obtain licensure upon hire.
- Obtain CACP certification within 2 years.
- Successful completion of organization’s Medical Staff Credentialing Program.
- Previous experience is preferred, but new graduates are welcome.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits! Signing incentive, relocation assistance, both government site qualified and internal loan repayment programs, continuing medical education allowance, and considerable days off each year.
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!