George, WA 98824
Full-time Anticoagulation Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed in central Washington!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our professional team of specialized anticoagulation providers inclusive of Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Pharmacists providing comprehensive care for our anticoagulation patients.
* Medical Director oversight with regular interaction, support, and case consultation
* Active Mentor Program for successful team/program integration
* Center of Excellence: providing comprehensive anticoagulation management including warfarin, DOACs, injectables, and peri-procedural management
* Full-time, 5-day work week
* Clinic Hours of Operation: M – F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Closed Sat/Sun
* Volume: Up to 28 patients per shift
* Rotating weekend clinic call, averaging once a quarter
* CACP certification within 2 years
* Current Staff within system: 1 Physician, 2 PAs, 2 NPs, 7 Pharmacists
* Experience preferred; however, new graduates are welcome
Provide comprehensive outpatient anticoagulation care throughout North Central Washington. Potential candidates will support and facilitate the clinical management of anticoagulation including: patient assessment, dosing adjustments, peri-procedure management, patient and family education and communications with other staff and physicians as an integrated member of the healthcare team. Providers will help to facilitate the QA program, staff training, policies and procedures and overall operations with the ACC. Successful candidate would have excellent communication skills and ability to maintain accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy and perform procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Current Washington State ARNP or PA license or eligibility to obtain licensure upon hire.
- Obtain CACP certification within 2 years.
- Successful completion of organization’s Medical Staff Credentialing Program.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!