Warden, WA 98857
Full-time Anti-coagulation NP/PA needed in Washington!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a TOP Health System, dedicated to providing quality care in a family atmosphere.
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Schedule: Full Time
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provides professional medical services within the scope of training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
* Appropriate certification
* Ability to obtain an active license in the state of WA.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!