Lyndon, VT 05849
Full-time Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed at a top hospital in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Looking for Emergency Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join the ED team! Full time or part time position available.
* Practice in an exciting, rural Emergency Department side by side with residency trained, board certified Emergency Physicians.
* Competitive Pay
* Excellent Benefits Package: PT and FT employees working 20+ hours per week are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Earned Time Days, Wellness Incentives, and more. All employees are eligible to participate in the 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution as well as utilize free membership to select local gyms.
* Great community and great place to work!
- Responsible for complete care to patients in the ED including treatment and referral for treatment of acute/chronic, medical conditions and documentation of the same.
- Responsible for evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and referrals using available technologies and therapeutics common to the ED, i.e. lab test, imaging, and electrocardiograms.
- Procedures common to the ED and primary care may also be performed by the NP/PA.
- Emergency care experience required.
- Must be currently licensed to practice with prescriptive authority in the State of Vermont.
- Must be currently certified by the American Nurses Association as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant must be a graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant Program with a Vermont PA License.
- ACLS/ATLS/PALS required or willing to become certified.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!