Tryon, NE 69167
Full-time Endocrinology PA/NP needed at a top facility in Nebraska!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Position Summary: Provides health care, treatment and education to endocrinology patients and their families in collaboration with physicians and other members of the health care team according to established standards and practices but not limited to evaluation, diagnosis and treatment. Assist with and conduct in-clinic procedures and injections as needed and under direction of supervising physician. Provide continuity of care to endocrinology patients and consults on the in-patient setting.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient: 5% inpatient with regular hospital consults; 95% outpatient clinic work
- Work week is typically 5 days primarily in clinic setting for mid-level
- Number of patients seen per day – in clinic setting will work up to approximately 12 patients per clinic day; coordinating f/u care with orders for labs, diagnostic testing and outside referrals.
- Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hospital consults – 2-3 new consults per week
* Current BLS certification
* Current Nebraska or compact State license
* 2 years minimal experience
Offering competitive compensation and benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!