Stanwood, MI 49346
Full-time Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed in the beautiful Big Rapids area of Michigan!
(Reference Code: KAM)
* Nurse practitioner is required a degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Masters in Nursing Science. Physicians Assistant must complete an accredited training program. Mid levels must maintain a medical license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the state of Michigan.
* Previous experience is preferred.
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Write prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educate patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
- Refer patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provide professional medical services within the scope of training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information please submit your resume for review!
Please click apply or email us a copy of your resume directly. Be sure to check out all of our jobs at jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!