Dartmouth, MA 02714
Full-time Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed at a health center in Massachusetts!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Title: Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
POSITION SUMMARY: The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will examine patients, review medical histories, interpret diagnostic tests, diagnose patient injury/illness, provide appropriate treatment and education and consult with their supervising or collaborating provider when needed. The NP/PA will document treatment appropriately in the Electronic Health Record and follow the Health Center's policies and procedures regarding quality care and compliance.
* Current and unrestricted Massachusetts Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant License.
* DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substance Registration.
* Board Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Pediatrics).
* Current CPR/BLS Certification.
* Maintain continuing medical education.
Offering fantastic compensation and benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!