Gothenburg, NE 69138
Full-time Spine NP/PA needed at a top facility in western Nebraska!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient: 70% outpatient with regular hospital consults and surgery cases
- Work week is typically 3-4 days in clinic for mid-level
- Midlevel provider is expected to assist physician in all surgery cases and follow patient care post-surgery, both in the hospital setting and in the provider practice setting
- Number of patients seen per day – for the salary being offered, midlevel provider is expected to see patients in the practice setting in conjunction with the provider, with growth in the area of managing patients who are medically stable or need follow-up from surgical procedures to allow increased access to new patients on the provider schedule.
- Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Expectation is that mid-level would start seeing patients before 9 a.m. daily.
- Hospital consults – Approximately 4-6 per week
Staff available -- Full-time office manager, 1 full-time RN, full-time diagnostic imaging tech for surgery and POC imaging, full-time office assistant
Staffing expectations -- RN or MA specific to PA would be considered with volume justification
Call Expectations – participate in call in conjunction with provider; meet daily consults on in-patient units and hospital ER
How long is the wait for an appointment – 1 – 2 weeks
EMR – EPIC
Disorders we treat
* Arthritis of the spine
* Degenerative disk disease
* Slipped disk
* Spinal instability
* Spinal stenosis
* Strains and sprains
For those individuals who do not respond well to aggressive nonsurgical care, our multidisciplinary spine team offers some of the most current and advanced surgical solutions to treat spinal conditions:
* Micro-discectomy for lumbar disk herniations
* Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty for vertebral compression fractures
* Cervical discectomy and fusion for cervical disk herniations
SPINAL CONDITIONS AND MAJOR INPATIENT SURGERIES
* Reconstructive surgery of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, including disk replacement
* Degenerative conditions of the spine
* Spinal trauma
* Scoliosis surgery
* Spinal tumor
Salary will depend on experience - FIRST ASSIST EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Full Benefits offered along with 4% matching 401K and STD
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Credentialing Time Frame: 30 days
For more information, please submit your resume for review!!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!