Plains, KS 67869
Full-time Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant needed at top facility in southern Kansas!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join out Urgent Care providing immediate treatment for non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries, sports physicals and employer services on a walk-in basis, no appointment is needed.
Great working environment with state-of-the art urgent care facilities, attractive work schedules, competitive wages and incentives.
Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.
Clinic Hours: Mon – Sat Hours: 8A – 8P and Sun Hours: 1P – 7P
Looking for candidates eager to grow with new clinic.
Staff: Fulltime NP/PA providers daily with support staff. NO Physicians on staff at clinic.
* Medical degree from accredited university, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant programs
* Active and unrestricted KS state medical license
* DEA or ability to obtain DEA
* Certification in internal medicine, family practice, emergency medicine or another recognized specialty, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant credentials
* Understanding of medical coding and billing
* Knowledge of state and federal regulations including OSHA, HIPAA, blood borne pathogens and others
* Competent with common PC applications including Internet, Email and Microsoft Office
* Ability to supervise, collaborate with and evaluate new and current staff.
* DOT certified preferred
Provides primary and episodic care to patients following accepted standards and protocols. Must be able to work and balance patient load in a fast paced environment while providing quality care to each individual.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients including urgent, emergent and non-urgent presentation.
- Select, order, perform and interpret tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition and augment physical findings.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patients.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness and injury.
- Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics and provide referrals to medical specialists.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results and prescribed treatments with patients.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient chart including follow-up notes.
For more information, please submit your resume for me to review!!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!