Sheridan, CA 95681
Full-time Physician Assistant OR Nurse Practitioner needed for Primary Care/Occupational Health!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a strong, growing company! Currently seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to provide clinical services in the client’s workplace clinic practicing primary care. The practitioner is expected to deliver excellent clinical care in accordance with current, nationally recognized standards and guidelines to patients with diverse illnesses and injuries. This employer based clinic is anticipated to be fast-paced and is located in beautiful Northern California. The provider will practice alongside a registered nurse and a medical assistant. The work week is Monday through Friday with some possible Saturday hours (no call).
We offer a great benefit package for full-time associates including: paid time off, immediate health and dental coverage, life and accident insurance, short and long term disability, 401k with company match and CME/professional expense. Malpractice coverage is provided at no cost to you. Bonus opportunities and relocation assistance are available.
* National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Certification
* DEA certification
* Licensure in the State California
* Three years of relevant clinical experience preferred but not required. Primary care, urgent care or emergency department experience desired.
* Ability to be flexible with schedule during the week and work some Saturday hours.
* Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)
The following represent some, but not all, of the specific clinical skills that are required:
- Intramuscular, intravenous and subcutaneous medication administration
- Phlebotomy, including finger sticks
- Performance and interpretation of basic point-of- care tests
- Intravenous catheter insertion and fluid administration
- Splinting of minor orthopedic injuries
- Laceration repair, including suturing and the use of skin adhesives
- Incision and drainage of superficial abscesses
- Ear lavage
- Trephination of subungal hematomas
- Management of cardiac arrest
For more information, please submit your resume for review!!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!