Old Town, ME 04468
Full-time OR Supervisor needed at a top hospital in beautiful Maine!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire an experienced Operating Room Supervisor. Bachelors Degree is required. Under the direction of the Director of Intra-Operative Services, the Operating Room Supervisor coordinates the day to day clinical operations of the unit and oversees patient care functions as approved by the State of Maine Board of Nursing and the Hospital policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- A minimum of 3 years' OR experience with OR managerial experience.
- BLS, ACLS, IV certification.
- MOAB encouraged (training provided, if necessary).
- CNOR upon hire or eligible.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!