Waynesboro, GA 30830
Full-time Dialysis Manager needed!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Responsible for the daily operations of the Dialysis Unit.
- Ensures that patient care is provided according to policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services and is responsible for staffing a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care, assuring the qualifications and competence of those staff members meet the needs of patient care services.
- Oversees orientation, in-service training, and continuing education of all persons in the department and is responsible for interviewing and selection, retention, disciplinary actions and terminations of department employees.
- Provides input regarding space/equipment recommendations, budgetary needs, and other resources needed by the department and maintains 24 hour accountability for the direction, supervision, coordination and evaluation of activities and services of the dialysis unit.
* Graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN required or must be enrolled in program and complete within 2 years.
* BLS required upon hire. ACLS preferred upon hire, required within 90 days. Georgia Registered Nurse Licensure required
* 3-5 years leadership experience in acute dialysis preferred (Charge, Coordinator, etc.).
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!