Cabot, VT 05647
Full-time Director of Nutrition & Food Services needed at a top facility in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Title: Nutrition and Food Service Director
Department: Food Services
Job Summary: Responsible for overseeing the Nutrition Counseling, Diabetes Education, and Food Service operations and implementation of established policies, procedures and standards.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Human Nutrition and/or Food Service.
* RD or RD eligible; CDE or CDE eligible.
* 2 - 3 years of intense interpersonal relations.
* Minimum experience 5 years managing a food service department, preferably health care related.
* Ability to supervise Certified Dietary Managers responsible for all aspects of food production.
* Computer literacy with typing skills.
- Oversees the effective function of the Nutrition and Food Service Department.
- Supports the goals of the Hospital.
- Provides leadership to the Food Service Department.
- Coordinates the Diabetes Education Program.
- Complies with established departmental and hospital policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, various hospital “codes”, fire safety, infection control, emergency procedures, time and attendance and other hospital policies.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!