Candor, NC 27229
Full-time Occupational Medicine PA/NP needed in beautiful mid North Carolina!
One of the premier medical systems in the Southeast is seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider at a brand new Occupational Medicine Clinic.
- Innovative opportunity for provider who thinks outside the box
- Dependable schedule offers work-life balance
- Responsibilities include treatment of worker’s comp injuries/illnesses and preventive care
- Attractive compensation & benefits package includes annual time off, relocation allowance, paid malpractice, retirement plans, fitness center, and more
- Clinic is adjacent to critical access hospital
- Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed year round
- Easy access to the state’s major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
Qualifications: PA must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and possess NCCPA certification. NP must be a graduate of a nurse practitioner education program and have national certification. Familiarity with NC Workers’ Compensation law and OSHA is a plus. DOT certification and current DEA required. Must have clean background and be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC. Travel to local employer worksites required.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!