Norwalk, CT 06851
Seeking a Full Time Occupational Therapist to work in a School Based Setting!
-Experience is preferred but will consider new graduates for this position.
-Competitive compensation with full benefits package. Excellent PTO, Vacation days that the school has off, ect. Ability to work summer school as well within the school district.
The School Based Occupational Therapist is responsible for assessment and treatment of referred clients. Occupational Therapists may receive referrals from the school. Other duties may include direct consultation services, supervision of support staff and clinically related administrative tasks.
Why work for us?
We are a private organization that has a firm presence in 4 States in the Northeast and continues to grow. We believe that each employee contributes directly to our success and growth and know that you will take pride in being a member of our team. Led by clinicians across all branches, each of us at Constellation strives for clinical excellence and the highest level of customer service to the people that we serve each day.
• Connecticut State Licensed Occupational Therapist with a minimum of one year of clinical experience.
• New Graduates encouraged to apply.
• OASIS knowledge preferred.
BENEFITS (Where Applicable):
• Competitive salary -- Opportunities to bonus
• A rich benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
• 401(k) plan -- with match
• Generous paid time off
• Professional liability coverage
• Flexibility of work schedules to ensure life/work balance
• Company-sponsored in-service and training
• Continuing education
For more details please submit your resume!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!