Fairfield, CT 06825
Full-time Occupational Therapist needed at a public school in lower Fairfield County!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Summary: The School Based Occupational Therapist is responsible for assessment and treatment of referred clients. Occupational Therapists may receive referrals from the school. Other duties may include direct consultation services, supervision of support staff and clinically related administrative tasks.
* Connecticut State Licensed Occupational Therapist with a minimum of one year of clinical experience.
* Ideal candidate will have school based or pediatric experience, but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
* OASIS knowledge preferred.
- Competitive salary -- Opportunities to bonus
- A rich benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan -- with match
- Generous paid time off
- Professional liability coverage
- Flexibility of work schedules to ensure life/work balance
- Company-sponsored in-service and training
- Continuing education
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!